Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Hypnôse Star Mascara

Lancome 

Hypnôse Star Mascara






"This mascara dresses lashes in intense volume, unfolding a new vision of glamour inspired by Betty Boop and top model Daria Werbowy. The formula's "black-diamond effect" imparts a glossy gel-like finish. The dual-action brush has a flat side for optimizing product deposit at the lash line while the rounded side separates, defines, and lengthens."

Im not totally sold on this mascara quite yet. I have more of a hate love relationship with this Lancome mascara.  I believe that their are better mascaras out there especially from Lancome. As you can see, the wand is rather different. Its tapered and flat at the same time. You are supposed to start with the flat side and wiggle the wand up toward the end of your lashes then fan your lashes out with the other side.  see video below. I did not notice any fallout with this mascara and my lashes are not super crunchy. I got volume with the mascara but my lashes were not as thick as i like. I definitely choose this one over the original hypnose mascara by lancome but its still not a favorite.





thoughts?






3 comments:

  1. I have heard great things about this mascara. I have the doll eyes one which works pretty good but the smell makes me sick:(

    Sara x
    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am dying to get this mascara but i have quite a few in stock i need to use first, it just looks amazing. thought i'd stay in touch when i saw you on the blog hop. i did come by and visit you last week though.
    Angela x

    http://british-bargains-and-beauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete