Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

Product Bust: Prime Time

Prime Time Foundation Primer Oil Control by Bare Escentuals 


What it is: An oil-free foundation primer

BareEscentuals.com exclaims this product is "Designed for oily, sensitive, and problem-prone skin, our Prime Time Oil Control is clinically proven to control excess shine. Apply this silicone- and oil-free primer prior to your bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation for evenly textured, shine-free coverage all day."

I bought this product on black friday back in 2011 for $22. Since then I have tried this product many times only to realize that this product is an upset. This primer claims to leave the skin oil-free and ready for foundation. When i tried this product, it had a sticky consistency and I used just the right amount to cover my face. When I applied this product I did not like how it felt when it dried. My face felt tighter and much drier with the product on. Then, when I began to apply my foundation/powder the primer rubbed right off and flaked all over my face. I have never experienced a primer to flake off before. However, this product did not break me out or add any excess shine to my face but some of it was rubbed off. All in all, I believe that their are much better primers out there.



My rating- 2/5
Would I purchase again? No

No comments:

Post a Comment