Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

My Favorite Brush Cleaner!

Makeup Brush Shampoo
Anti Bacterial Formula
Sephora Brand

*gentle, deep cleaning, affordable, anti bacterial*

So, today I went to Sephora (fifth time this month!!) to use my 15% off card I received in the mail and one of the items I picked up was this brush shampoo. This stuff rocks! I'm on my second bottle and I couldn't be happier! To have wonderful looking makeup, you definitely need to properly clean your brushes and this works perfectly for that! 


The formula is a thick gel that is easy to work with and rinses out well. A little bit of the product goes a long way, that is why I only by the travel size (2 fl oz.)for $6.00! I think its a good price for the product. Not to mention it's anti bacterial which is something I definitely want in my brush cleaner. Also, it leaves the brushes feeling like they are brand new without being too harsh! 

*Definitely reccommend! :)

*If you want to see a video review, let me know!

5 comments:

  1. I have not used thisbrush shampoo yet but I do have the sephora daily makeup brush cleaner to spot clean my brushes and it works well. I might have to pick this one up once I run out of my other brush shampoo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this stuff, its great and not expensive :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its my favorite too! Its so good and cheap. I also use the Daily brush Cleaner one. Perfect and dries so fast.
    Great post! Already following you on hello cotton and now official a member of your blog!
    xo
    Suma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh this looks good will have to try it! Love your blog and I'm now following :) would love it if you would stop by my blog and follow back if you like what you see xx

    http://fabugloss.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete