Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012


Just received my VoxBox today and I am so excited!
Check out influenster today! 
I received each product complimentary from influenster. 


Products received: 
Sheer Cover Duo Concealer
AVEENO Daily Moisturizing Body Wash
ChapStick Lip SHIELD
Sally  Hansen Salon Effects
Bath & Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist
SOYJOY Bar
Dr. Scholl's for her Ball of Foot Cushions

First thoughts about the box: I am really happy with everything that I received. I cannot wait to test everything out! I have never tried any of these products except the SOYJOY bar so I am very anxious. Have you tried any of these products?
Does anyone else get influenster beauty voxbox's?

2 comments:

  1. Seem like a bunch of really great products :)
    I have seen a lot of videos about those Salon Effects by Sally Hansen and they seem to be really cool :) I own some nail things in the same concept and they are rather cool :)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete