Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Ponds


Pond's Make up Remover Wipes


I thoroughly enjoy these make up remover wipes. They take off all my make up even water proof without being harsh. Not too mention, the wipes weren't harsh on my eye lashes which I've had happen to me before. I also love the texture of the wipes. The wipes are moistened and not dried out which I've had happen to me before with other brands. I like how these wipes did not leave my face looking and feeling greasy afterwards. Also, the wipes did not affect my contacts or burn my eyes whatsoever. *Safe for sensitive skin! Although, these wipes do not take the place of a cleanser (strictly for removing make up). The smell is fresh and not too heavy. 


I'd say job well done :)
The picture above also shows the texture.

6 comments:

  1. I haven't tried the ponds wipes yet hun but I do use the St.Ives ones for acne with witch hazel(even tho I dont have acne..preventive measures lol). Love them:)
    Sara xx http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog so I have nominated you for an award!

    http://beginningwithbecca.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come on by an enter my Giveaway for Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanner!

    A Little Lacey

    Julianne

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post, and its honesty
    I need some ponds pads for my face...immediatly!
    Hahaha!

    chunkyfunkymonkeyz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete