Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

TAG: Get to Know Me

TAG! GET TO KNOW ME!

Kelsey from Beauty without limits tagged me! 
Check out Her lovely blog! :)
Thanks for the Tag! :)

1. What is your favorite beauty product that you have?

Make up forever HD foundation!!

2. What was the hardest product to get your hands on?

A good set of brushes


3. What are your favorite clothing brands?

Express, Buckle and forever 21!


4. What is the one product that you won't go out without?

Eye make up!


5. Are you a nail polish junkie and what is your favorite shade right now?
No I am not because I wear acrylics on my fingernails. Lately I have been loving neutrals though which is very unusual.

6. What best describes your makeup looks most?
Smokey and dark


7. What's your best beauty tip that worked for you?
 Ahh theirs too many!


8. Are you a drugstore or high-end person?
I prefer makeup from sephora but I'm always up for good drug store finds!

9. What is the one drugstore product that you think tops high end?
"Revlon lip butters-really pigmented, moisturizing, and affordable. Better than most high end lipsticks!" definitely agreeing with Kelsey!


10. What's your favorite food?

Sweet potato fries.....for now ;)


11. What's your favorite hairstyle right now?

I love big sexy loose curls but I always wear my hair straight

TAG you're it!

5 comments:

  1. Ahaha thanks for the tag girlie :) How the HECK do I do this?!

    Miss Katie K
    Belle De Jour

    ReplyDelete
  2. copy and paste all the info in a new blog post and then link my blog cause i tagged you and you can link other blogs to tag them :) does that help?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for tagging me! These are some hard questions haha I will post it when I am done filling it out!

    Julianne

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, I love this tag!!! It was so much fun to read it and get to know you better!

    ReplyDelete